- 6 Adults
- Interior Dimensions : 4′ 6″ Wide, 5′ Long and 6′ 2″ High
Exterior Dimensions : 5′ Wide, 9′ 4″ Long and 7′ 6″ High
- 8 Adults
- Interior Dimensions : 5′ Wide, 6′ Long and 6′ 6″ High
Exterior Dimensions : 5′ 6″ Wide, 12′ 6″ Long and 7′ 5″ High
- 10-12 Adults
- Interior Dimensions : 6′ 10″ Wide, 8′ 4″ Long and 6′ 10″ High
Exterior Dimensions : 7′ 6″ Wide, 12′ 6″ Long and 7′ 5″ High
- No Rusting or Rotting.
- Easy to Maintain and Clean
- Lightweight and Easy to Install
- Made in USA
Quality Design & Build
- Minimum 6 Foot Ceiling
- Well Ventilated
- Quick Installation
- Molded in Steps and Bench Seating
- Non-Skid Steps
So, your family can seek protection in “THE REFUGE” for years to come. You can be assured that this shelter will stand the test of time. “THE REFUGE” will be around from the turn of this Century, in the early 2000’s, through the next millennium and beyond, providing the same protection from tornado’s and damaging winds as it did for you from the day it was installed. There are also three sizes to choose from to better fit your needs.
FEMA States Over 50% of U.S. at Risk
According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency, over one half of the United States is subject to damaging winds and tornados. The safest place during a tornado is in an underground shelter. Take shelter in “THE REFUGE”.
Many of our homes and business’s are located in regions prone to damage as noted on the maps that can be accessed at the top of this page. Be prepared for the upcoming storm and hurricane season. Don’t risk your family’s future.
- Damage paths from tornadoes can be in excess of one mile wide and 50 miles long.
- Tornadoes can accompany hurricanes and tropical storms as they move onto land.
- Tornadoes are more likely to occur between 3 pm and 9 pm.
- DO YOU HAVE A PLACE TO SEEK SHELTER?